Towards zero emisions
CO2 emissions reduction goals require strong and focused public-private collaboration capable of providing advanced sustainable solutions that transform mobility models to meet future societal and environmental needs. The main question is how far and how fast the ecosystem can go on the necessary energy transition acting as a single movement to achieve Net Zero targets while commitments require investments and increase the cost of capital.
In this chapter, we will discuss how to move from roadmaps to facts at the speed the whole ecosystem is pursuing. How to align the commitment of all stakeholders on the necessary regulations, energy mix alternatives and investments in research, technology and infrastructures necessary for an efficient and balanced deployment of resources.
Electrification | Biofuels | Biomass | Synthetic Fuels | Renewable Hydrogen | Biogas | Ammonia | Alternative Fossil Fuels | Renewable Energy | Circular Economy | Blue Economy | Batteries | Raw Materials I Minerals | Energy Storage | Zero Emissions | Energy Transition | Cultural Change | Regulation | Infrastructures | Terrestrial Transportation | Aerospace Transportation | Maritime Transportation | Public Transportation
- Towards a Public – Private commitments to reduce CO2 emissions in the current geopolitical context. Key stakeholders.
- Necessary conditions and current barriers to achieve ambitious electrification targets: road to 2035.
- Energy mix and infrastructure planning for effective transformation and implementation.
- Alternative fuels for a transitional phase to Net Zero Emissions transportation.
- Circular Economy at the heart of the supply chains.
- Energy storage, batteries and strategic raw materials as limiting factors for the full deployment of alternative energies.
- The role of innovation, entrepreneurship and start-ups generating new energy solutions to corporate challenges.
- Citizen’s participation: Societal changes as challenges that should drive transformation.
Leading the discourse
8 itineraries where the contents, challenges and solutions of sustainable mobility will be led.