Hubs & Tech Centers
EDIH Madrid Region – European Digital Innovation Hub
Its core mission is to develop the digital capabilities of SMEs and public sector organisations across the European Union. To accelerate digital transformation, the EDIH Network focuses on developing skills and harnessing cutting-edge technologies in key sectors across all EU Member States.
- 1 full day for 1 day at the Innovation Forum.
- Invest event: A meeting where startups will have the opportunity to present their initiatives to a network of investors and have personalised meetings with them.
- Brockarage: Platform for arranging one-to-one meetings between companies virtually or in person within the framework of GMC. This platform will be open to any visitor to the congress or participating company, both nationally and internationally.
In Colaboration with:
Join the International Sustainable Mobility Challenge for Startups
The Las Rozas Public Innovation Company joins as "Innovation Partner" and together with Global Mobility Call launches an international challenge for sustainable mobility startups. The Last Mile Challenge seeks to identify original and scalable initiatives to make the mobility of people and the logistics of goods in cities more sustainable:
- The Call for participation will be open until 22 September REGISTER!.
- The 6 finalist startups will have the opportunity to present their solutions, ideas and projects.
- The award ceremony will take place on 25 October during the Global Mobility Call.
- The 2 winning projects will share prizes worth more than €30,000.
Universities, talent and young impulse
CIIMA – UP4
In accordance with the basic pillars of the Safe, Sustainable and Connected Mobility Strategy 2030, as well as with the strategic objectives of the Urban Agenda linked to Mobility, the 4 Polytechnic Universities (UPM, UPC, UPV and UPCT) have set up the CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATION IN ADVANCED MOBILITY (CIIMA-UP4). This CIIMA conference aims to:
- Promote young talent and entrepreneurship.
- Expose and present the activities and upcoming projects.
- Streng then the knowledge and capacity of the participants.
- To present new developments in innovation in transport and mobility.
In Colaboration with:
Participation of more than 50 startup.
Come and meet the most cutting-edge startups with the latest innovations and developments in the Mobility sector.
Be part of the innovative projects that they will present, which will help transform the industry.