What is GENERA?
GENERA 2020 closed its 23rd edition with nearly 19,000 visitors. The Fair was visited by professionals from 64 countries, increasing the number of foreign visitors by 45%.
GENERA 2020, Energy and Environment Fair, organised by IFEMA in collaboration with the IDAE, Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving (Ministry for Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge) closed its 23rd edition with the attendance of 18,886 professionals from 64 countries, which represents an increase of almost 29% in participation compared to the previous edition in 2019. Visitors to the event had the opportunity to see what 237 companies from 16 countries had to offer.
Why visit GENERA?
Reasons to visit GENERA
- Get all the information on the latest specialist trade options, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments together in one place.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers. Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options. GENERA is a key distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements. Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.
Meetings and conferences