What is GENERA?
GENERA 2019 will present a scenario featuring self-consumption
The fair will offer a showcase of extraordinary interest in a key moment for the expansion of renewables, encouraged by new regulations
Organised by IFEMA from 26 February to 1 March 2019, it will be held to coincide with C&R, the International HVAC & R Exhibition; SIGA, Trade Fair for Innovate Water Management Solutions, and TECNOVA PISCINAS, Technology and Innovation Trade Fair for Aquatic Installations
The next edition of GENERA, the Energy and Environment International Trade Fair, will be especially marked by the new scenario encouraged by the recent approval of Royal Decree Law 15/2018 that will allow the re-launching of self-consumption, opening new perspectives for the development of the clean energy sector in our country, as well as to reduce the environmental impact, among other opportunities.
Genera, as the business platform for the energy and environment sector, is firmly committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), especially with objective No. 7 “Affordable and Clean Energy”.
At the next edition in February 2020, Genera Solar will be a new sector with its own identity, focusing on one of the sectors that is leading the decarbonising process in Spain, by generating both photovoltaic and solar thermal energy, as well as in their immediate uses and applications. Genera Solar will have its own exhibition space as well as workshop and activity spaces.
Why visit GENERA?
Reasons to visit GENERA
- Get all the information on the latest specialist trade options, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments together in one place.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers. Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options. GENERA is a key distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements. Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.
Meetings and conferences