What is SRR?
The International Fair of Recovery and Recycling, SRR, is considered the main event in Spain in the circular economy sector, promoted by FER (Spanish Federation of Recovery and Recycling). The 2024 claim "Generating resources. Generating future" is more than a simple phrase for the International Fair of Recovery and Recycling (SRR). This slogan reflects the commitment of the FER and all participants in the fair to the promotion of the circular economy and care for the environment. The objective is to generate sustainable solutions that allow building a better future for all, minimizing the environmental impact and promoting the efficient use of resources.
For three days, experts, companies and organizations will gather at the SRR fair to present and discuss the latest innovations and solutions in the field of the circular economy.
The fair program includes a wide variety of activities, such as conferences, lectures, workshops, presentations and exhibitions of products and technologies. In addition, international and national experts in the field of recovery and recycling will be present. The SRR fair is a unique opportunity to discover concrete and real solutions that will allow to be part of the change towards a more sustainable future.
FER and the SRR fair invite all interested parties to join this initiative to build together a more sustainable and environmentally responsible future.
Why visit SRR?
The trade fair and its activities are aimed at both the domestic and international markets.
Professionals from recovery and recycling companies, industrial manufacturing and government departments involved in the cycle of recovery, recycling and waste valorisation:
- Environmental management
- Waste recovery and valorisation
- Recycling centres
- Waste treatment centres
- Authorised waste managers
- Waste management in industry
- Engineering and consultancy firms
- Government and other bodies
- Research and training
REASONS TO VISIT
- Get a detailed overview of the market
- Find out about trends and innovations
- Take part in sessions with experts on subjects relevant to your business
- Cement relations with existing suppliers and get to know new ones
- Take part in relaxed, fun business gatherings
- Form part of a gathering that will attract the attention of the media and of your potential customers.
- Enjoy Madrid and the many things it has to offer.