Tell us your innovative teaching experience in simo educacion 2021
SIMO EDUCATION 2021 invites teachers to present their ICT experiences in the classroom and especially now with digital teaching (at home) more than ever makes the student the protagonist of their own learning. (... ) that the rest of the information is displayed.
This activity pays special attention to those experiences based on active methodologies (cooperative work, by projects, gamification, inverted class...) in the classroom; the multiple intelligences, the emotional education and in values, that count on the ICT as allies with the purpose of improving the teaching activity.
The protagonists of the selected proposals (30 experiences) will be able to share them with the educational community in a lecture during the celebration of
SIMO EDUCATION 2021 and all of them will be candidates for the 9th edition of the Awards for Educational Innovation and Innovative Teaching Experiences, which will be presented during the celebration of the Fair:
- 3 rd Best Innovative Teaching Experience 2021: with its 13 usual categories: Sustainability, Classroom Gender Equality , Rural School, Active Methodologies, Collaborative and Cooperative Project, Secundary & A Level Innovative, Infant & Primary , Higher Education ( Vocational Training, University…) , STEAM, Gamification, Emotional Education, ICT inclusive Education, Equality & Diversity Project, Own-Created Digital Resource.
- 3 rd " Innotech Edu" Award as Best Innovative Experience.
Innova highlighted eleven state-of-the-art-products
Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, concepts of neuroscience, programming, robotics, 3D design, operating systems for teachers to work with more agility, a platform that assesses students' abilities to guide them in their future profession; a portal for psychological evaluation; a comprehensive concept of technological training in curriculum hours; or the latest in tablets, or an app to acquire digital skills, among the outstanding proposals
Inspiring conferences to help teachers innovate and change teaching methods.
There will be a program of experts that will be published shortly.
Renowned experts will offer inspirational and motivational presentations lasting around 20 minutes, with the aim to empower teachers and to invite reflection and discussion.
Collective space, with a pre-established time, where to show technological solutions (robots, robotics packs, electronics and 3D printers), an area called Makers Space. Exhibitors, NON-exhibiting companies and educational institutions (public, state-subsidized private and private) can participate in this space.
- Exhibitor price: €250 + VAT
- NON -Exhibitor price: €390, - it is essential to hire Communication and Marketing Basic LIVE CONNECT at a cost of €240.
- Free for teachers or educational centres that DO NOT represent trademarks.
Solutions, news and experiences will be presented in the Conference Rooms, by trademarks.
* Exhibitor price: €1,000 + VAT
* NON-Exhibitor price: €2,000, - it is essential to hire Communication and Marketing Basic LIVE CONNECT a cost of €240)
Participation of prominent speakers who will offer interesting talks and practical workshops on a wide variety of topics in educational innovation, neuroscience and eSports and video games, emotional intelligence, philosophy in the classroom, multi-mode genres, artificial intelligence in the educational field.
Conference program for Educational Institution Directors and Managers, as well as ICT teachers.
Access free-of-charge. Registration is required.
It is a platform that brings together a set of business projects and companies of recent creation and incipient activity dedicated to technology projects for education and that are selected to be part of SIMO EDUCATION.
I.T. girl #SimoEdu
- “Container” space for institutions and companies initiatives linked to SIMO EDUACIÓN, that promote gender equality and the incorporation of women into the ICT enviroment.
- Institutional round tables
- Inspiring conferences for teachers by experts
- Communication in a digital enviroment with initiatives and messages to reduce the gender gap
- Good practices selected from teachers …..
I.T. GIRL # SimoEDu
It’s an initiative included in our institutional commitment to comply with the SDGs, ( in this case SDG #5).
SIMO EDUCATION promotes the participation of companies or emerging business projects, recently created that are between 1 and 5 years old, startup, micro SMEs, SMEs through a new modality called Show Up! , highlighted area within Hall 6 to support all these companies that want to generate a new business model present their products, solutions, novelties with a strong educational technological component. It offers a space with an area of 6 sq.m. and fully equipped (Wood rear, 1 table and 3 chairs, 1 low wardrobe, 1 WIFI user, daily cleaning, professional invitations, compulsory insurance, 2 exhibitor passes.
- Communication and Marketing Basic LIVE CONNECT it is essential to hire a cost of €240)