What is Salón Look?
SALÓN LOOK 2020 is the essential meeting point for the beauty, image and integral aesthetic sector in Spain.
Salón Look, International Exhibition of the Image and the Integral Aesthetic, organized by IFEMA, has already fixed the dates of its edition 2020. The leading professional event in the hairdressing and beauty sector in Spain and one of the world's leading events, will be held from 16 to 18 October 2020 at IFEMA-Feria in Madrid.
These dates allow to offer a better integration of the sectors represented in the most suitable pavilions and thus to show the fullness of the Beauty sector in Spain. The show will occupy pavilions 12 and 14, and 14.1. The next edition of Salón Look will once again offer the widest range of new products and trends in the beauty sector on the Iberian Peninsula, bringing together the proposals of more than 300 exhibitors and 1,200 national and international brands, while confirming the show's firm commitment to the sector.
Why visit Salón Look?
- To obtain all the information on the specialised commercial offering in the Spanish and international markets compressed into three days’ work.
- To initiate, continue or finalise purchasing and ordering processes with the whole distribution channel present in Salón Look.
- Networking: Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers through the Professional Meeting Point.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Discover new products, trends and services of possible new suppliers and distributors.
- Analysis of the sector’s specialised offering.
- Seek and discover innovative technologies and services for your salon.
- Take the opportunity of attending activities, sessions, workshops, congresses and parades as sources of information, new features, sector development and training.
- Salón Look: a key instrument for your business when projecting an image of purchasing power and positioning in the professional beauty industry.
- Obtain information and evaluate the possibilities of participating as an exhibitor in the future