What is Salón Look?
SALON LOOK is the essential event for the beauty, image and integral aesthetics sector in Spain.
Salon Look, the International Image and Integral Aesthetics Exhibition organised by IFEMA. Spain’s leading professional show for the hairdressing and aesthetics sector — a benchmark international — event will take place from 16th to 18th October 2020 at IFEMA-Feria de Madrid, in Halls 12, 14 and 14.1.
The upcoming SALON Look will be a chance to check out all the new trends and ideas in Spain's beauty industry. It will focus on exhibitors and brands, showcasing the full range of the beauty industry in Spain, and demonstrating the importance of this venue to the trade.
Why visit Salón Look?
• Find comprehensive information on what the Spanish and international markets have to offer in this specialised retail area, over three packed days.
• To make contact, maintain your leads, and close deals with all the distribution channels present at Salón Look.
• Networking: Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers through the Professionals' Meeting Point.
• Meet current suppliers, strengthening business relationships with them.
• Discover potential new products, trends and services offered by new suppliers and distributors.
• Evaluate the sector’s specialist offerings.
• Find out about innovative technologies and services for your salon.
• Make the most of opportunities to take part in activities, conferences, workshops and shows, as a source of information, sector news and developments, and training.
• Salon Look: a brilliant way for your company to project an image of purchasing power and positioning in the professional beauty industry.
• Get the information you need to decide whether to participate as an exhibitor in the future.
To boost the fair from an international standpoint, SALON LOOK has joined forces with STANPA and ICEX to organise an international Buyers' Programme and support internationalisation in the sector. This will involve buyers from target markets visiting, meeting and making contact with exhibiting brands and companies.
Buyers will receive advice and assistance from the Stanpa B2B meetings team throughout the packed three-day event.
At the last event, buyers came from Costa Rica, Panama and Romania. Each event has seen this initiative go from strength to strength, with buyers from target countries for Spanish export products being invited.