What is Salón Look?
SALÓN LOOK 2019 is the unmissable event for the beauty, image and integral beauty sector in Spain.
Salón Look, the International Image and Integral Beauty Exhibition, organised by IFEMA, has set the dates for its 2019 edition. This leading trade fair in the Hairdressing and Beauty sector in Spain and one of the essential rendezvous globally, will take place from 18 to 20 October 2019 in IFEMA-Feria de Madrid.
These dates allow optimal integration of the sectors represented, in the most appropriate halls, thus showing the range and depth of the Beauty sector in Spain. The fair will occupy halls 2, 12 and 14. Hall 2 will house the Colour Cosmetics sector (Nails and Make-up), hall 12 will be for the Beauty, Micropigmentation and Natural Cosmetics sectors, and hall 14 will show the entire Hairdressing offering, also including the Furniture and Barbers areas. There will also be specific areas for carrying out activities. The Hair Look Catwalk will also be located in hall 14.1.
The next edition of Salón Look will once again present the greatest offering of new products and trends in the beauty sector in the Iberian Peninsula, bringing together the proposals of more than 400 exhibitors and 1,300 domestic and international brands and at the same time confirming the trade fair’s firm commitment to the sector.
Why visit Salón Look?
- To obtain all the information on the specialised commercial offering in the Spanish and international markets compressed into three days’ work.
- To initiate, continue or finalise purchasing and ordering processes with the whole distribution channel present in Salón Look.
- Networking: Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers through the Professional Meeting Point.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Discover new products, trends and services of possible new suppliers and distributors.
- Analysis of the sector’s specialised offering.
- Seek and discover innovative technologies and services for your salon.
- Take the opportunity of attending activities, sessions, workshops, congresses and parades as sources of information, new features, sector development and training.
- Salón Look: a key instrument for your business when projecting an image of purchasing power and positioning in the professional beauty industry.
- Obtain information and evaluate the possibilities of participating as an exhibitor in the future