The AIMFAP Association of Importers, Wholesalers and Manufacturers of Promotional Items, with over a hundred associates, is once again supporting PROMOGIFT, the International Promotional Gift Show, which it has attended since its first edition.
The AIMFAP is a business association formed exclusively by importers, manufacturers and wholesalers of promotional items, as well as other companies related to the sector in fields such as printing, dye-sublimation, etc.
Composed of over 100 of the sector’s most prestigious Spanish and European companies, the Association has increased its membership considerably in recent years. The list is available on the website www.aimfap.com
The association’s business services are focused on reducing its members’ operating costs, increasing their sales and expanding their client base, as well as encouraging exports.
In PROMOGIFT 2018, AIMFAP associates can choose to set up their exhibit both in the common space and individually, and will benefit from significant discounts since AIMFAP is promoting the fair through a collaboration agreement that will be in force until 2019.
Moreover, the AIMFAP promotes the following services for its members’ benefit:
- Road shows travelling around Spain, a great showcase for products.
- Free registration on Promidata Spain, the largest portal in the sector in Spain and Portugal.
- A search service for suppliers and products.
- A database listing contacts from more than 8,000 client representatives and agencies who join our database free of charge.
- Exclusive promotions and discounts for members.
- A delinquency control system.
- Implementation of digital tools to attract new clients and provide training for members.
- Visibility in the sector by disseminating content on social networks, newsletters, the association's magazine and publications in other sector magazines, etc.