Family Sunday - Malinche Workshops
Thank you for your interest in the "Malinche" workshops for children! Here you have more information about the experience:
The workshops are free and take place every Sunday.
They are designed for children up to 12 years old.
- The workshops are inspired by stories from ancient Mexico.
- They start at 14:00, but the associated musical starts at 17:00.
- Before the workshops, you can enjoy Malinche gastronomy at the Templo Canalla, which offers a variety of options such as tacos, quesadillas, guacamole, croquettes, ensaladilla, among others.
- Please note that the event is not suitable for children under 4 years old. Parents and/or guardians are responsible at all times and children must be accompanied to use the restrooms.
- The service has limited capacity and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
I hope the children and their families have a wonderful time during the "Malinche" workshops and enjoy the experience - have fun!
The Mañanitas of Malinche
Free cultural and educational programme called "Las Mañanitas de Malinche" for students and people interested in culture.
Saturday meetings include featured speakers and a variety of activities such as talks, screenings and performances related to the history of Mexico and Spain.
On school visits, students will be able to learn about the creative process of the creation of Malinche through the documentary "The Creation of Malinche" and a visit to the stage set. These visits are scheduled on Fridays at 17:30h and are focused on school groups.
- Esteban Mira Caballos: PhD in American History from the University of Seville. Talk on "Hernán Cortés y Malinche, una mirada desde el S. XXI" and signing of the book "Hernán Cortés: Una biografía para el siglo XXI".
- Isabel Bueno Bravo: Researcher and anthropologist, expert in American ethnohistory and specialising in warfare in Mesoamerica during the Mexica period. Lecture "The sun over the lake: the Aztecs before Cortés".