What is MadridJoya?
MADRIDJOYA is the reference trade fair for the national jewellery, watchmaking and related industries sector. It’s the complete sales, marketing and promotional tool for the sector that presents the latest innovatins in design as well as classic collections.
The trade fair unites the jewellery sector twice a year, in February and September, for a trade event that is unique in Spain for it’s curation into wedding, baptism, communion promotional campaigns as well as those for Christmas and Epiphany.
At the last event, which drew to a close on 6th February, 145 companies and brands from Germany, Spain, France, India, Italy, Basque, Poland, Portugal and Turkey attended among others.
Some 40,800 trade visitors from 78 countries attended the three co-located events Intergift, Bisutex and MadridJoya. International visitor numbers increased by 10% compared with the previous year.
A successful Hosted Buyers Programme, which welcomed some 400 VIP buyers from 66 countries at the last event, contributed to the promotion, revitalisation and internationalisation of those companies who participated.
- Gold jewellery
- Silver jewellery
- Fine and precious stones and pearls
- Other related industries
- Display packaging
- Trade press
Why Visit MadridJoya
Reasons to visit MADRIDJOYA
- Get all the information on the latest specialist trade offerings, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments under one roof.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options.
- MADRIDJOYA is a key distribution tool for defining image and content aimed at end consumers.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements.
- Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.