What is MadridJoya?
This year, Madridjoya has new dates and schedules. The International Urban and Trendy Jewellery and Watch Fair, organised by IFEMA, will be open from Thursday 12 to Sunday 15 September, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and until 5 p.m. on the last day. The change will boost business opportunities for participating sector professionals.
Hall 6 at IFEMA will host the latest developments for Spring-Summer 2019. High-end jewellery, casual and fashion lines, watches and silver will be in display, as well as thousands of ground-breaking innovations aimed at campaigns for upcoming dates such as Valentine´s Day, Mother´s Day. This makes MadridJoya a strategic event for refreshing shop windows with collections for weddings, first baptisms and communions, gifts, jewelry designed for parties and ceremonies and other similar events at the end of the Christmas season.
- Gold jewellery
- Silver jewellery
- Silver Works
- Watch making
- Precious fine Stone and pearls
- Related industries
- Technical magazine
Why Visit MadridJoya
Reasons to visit MADRIDJOYA
- Get all the information on the latest specialist trade offerings, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments under one roof.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options.
- MADRIDJOYA is a key distribution tool for defining image and content aimed at end consumers.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements.
- Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.