TheMISS “Getting to Zero”
TheMiss "Getting to Zero" is an initiative of the ePower&Building call for industry and its building companies to present their products and solutions developed in the field of building materials and technology, making a real contribution to emissions mitigation and energy efficiency.
TheMiss will take place within the framework of GENERA, the leading Spanish trade fair for renewable energies (Pavilion 4 of the Exhibition Centre), coinciding with CLIMATIZACIÓN Y REFRIGERACIÓN, C&R. The joint event, which will take place from 16 to 18 November 2021, aims to take advantage of the synergies common to the three sectors represented.
TheMiss "Getting to Zero", will offer an important business space between the exhibiting companies and the group of professional visitors such as architecture studios, installation companies, engineering and construction companies, developers, urban managers, proven references for incorporating products and solutions that contribute to sustainability in building.
An easy and simple participation format through a turnkey module that will help exhibiting companies to achieve their objectives and maximise their investment in TheMiss. Participation in TheMiss also includes being part of the Live Connect digital community, a B2B tool that facilitates agile and efficient contact with professionals in the sector.
Objectives and Actions
- Expand the market for sustainable building products (new construction, renovation, refurbishment).
- Project the commitment of companies and brands
- Develop employment opportunities in the context of the green economy
- Accelerate the training of companies and professionals in the use, installation and knowledge of innovation in sustainable materials. materials innovation
- Support the sector and the dissemination of its commitment to sustainability and environmental commitment.
- Promote proximity approaches for local communities to integrate digital and renewable solutions and create zero-energy districts, where local communities can integrate zero-energy districts, where consumers become prosumers selling energy to the grid.
- Security and human well-being.
- Eco-labels or eco-certificates for materials
- TheMiss is an interdisciplinary project guided by an advisory committee of external experts.
Professional Visitor Profile
A B2B platform that brings together broader and more complementary trade visitor profiles. A global offer for professionals:
- Architectural firms
- Engineering companies
- Consultancy Projects
- Property Administrators
- Maintenance Installations
The construction and building sector will show at a conference led by CEPCO, ASEFAVE and other conference led by CEPCO, ASEFAVE and other representative representative associations in this sector as well as in the field of renewable energies, the key issues to advance the goal of decarbonising to make progress towards the goal of decarbonising building, housing and cities: programmes, regulations, financing, market. The participating companies will have the space TheMiss Forum, where they will be able to present their proposals. With an echo in the virtual environment thanks to Genera LiveConnect, in order to reach more reach more groups and customers from all over the world.
The space will allow for pre-arranged meetings between potential clients and exhibiting companies, thanks to the B2B customers and exhibiting companies, thanks to the B2B tool offered by GENERA LIVEConnect.
GENERA LIVEConnect, which will cross-reference profiles and interests in order to make recommendations to companies in the field of GENERA and the construction and building sector construction and building that can be incorporated into the platform (prescription, installation, import). In an international scope of action.
Discover the possibilities of Sponsoring THE MISS
Gold Sponsor (exclusive sponsor) 6.000 € + 10 % VAT
- Speaker at the official programme table
- Featured mention in LiveConnect
- Sending of news (featured)
- One specific email sent to LiveConnect bbdd
- Logo in webinar and featured seminar
- Free press kit
- Featured in search engine (liveconnect)
- Exclusive special webinar feature at LiveConnect
- Unique participation in LiveConnect seminar
Silver Sponsor (10 sponsors) 3.000 € + 10 % VAT
- Stand Module 6m2
- Logo materials and LiveConnect
- Be part of e-enws (up to 10)
- Press dossier
- Participate as a speaker at LiveConnect round table with other sponsors
* Modular Space and Sponsorship can be combined.