Organised by IFEMA MADRID, with the support of the Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving, IDAE, GENERA will be held in the Recinto Ferial from 21 to 23 February 2023.
This initiative aims to drive sectoral R&D&i, recognising the most innovative proposals related to energy efficiency, renewable energies and protecting the environment, with a clear accent on innovative technology and how it can be used in different areas.
Like every year, the International Energy and Environment Fair, GENERA 2023, will present some of the main lines of research in renewable energies and energy efficiency, shining a light on innovative projects and recognising the work of professionals and businesses in the sector. This year, 16 pioneering projects were selected, relating to energy efficiency, renewable energies and protecting the environment, with a clear accent on innovative technology and how it can be used in different areas.
The Selection Committee, made up of reputable, prestigious professionals in the sector, representing ANESE, ASIT, CIDE, CIEMAT, IDAE, MITECO, analysed and evaluated each project using set criteria on the level of innovation, energy efficiency, applicability and strategic factor
The selected proposals included an efficient battery designed for multiple uses; a photovoltaic technology project for agriculture; an advanced metering tool that shows the power and energy consumed at any given time; a system to achieve 100% hydrogen propulsion for aircraft; a photovoltaic system that can use excess energy to charge batteries, a home charger for high-performance electric vehicles; an all-in-one home energy storage solution; an energy management system for home solar facilities; an electricity meter adapted to flexible demand; cloud software that can connect to most of the ecosystem of inverter and electricity meter manufacturers; a project to recover resources from municipal waste liquids; digital twins for solar power plants; a plug-in solar panel system with portable storage; another solution that provides anti-reflective, anti-dirt, and passive cooling features for solar windows; a Smart Grid-based artificial intelligence and big data system for solar generation for self-consumption, and a simple, low-cost solution to avoid light reflecting and dirt accumulating on solar panels.
The selected projects were:
- Multipurpose Battery, by Shenzhen Zetara Power System Co., Ltd;
- Alhendin II, by Bayway r.e. Projects España
- SOLFIX NYOS IOT 8X1, by Solfix Engineering, S.L. and Airis Technology Solutions, S.L
- Development of advanced polymeric membranes for high efficiency electrochemical hydrogen separation, by PRADES I+D SLU in collaboration with ICTP - CSIC
- FLEXGENERA, by ISEMAREN S.L.
- Chargevite S2: The most comprehensive and compact charger for electric vehicles, by Chargevite Energy, S.L.U.
- SAJ HS2 All-In-One Residential Energy Storage Solution, by SAJ Electric Europe B.V
- Implementation of an Energy Management System in home solar power systems, by Enerclic Innovatio S.L.
- Axon Meter Atlas: Updating the communications of metering equipment, by Axon Time, S.L.
- Digital platform to monitor distributed solar generation, by Nnergix
- LIFE INFUSION, Intensive treatment of effluents and their conversion into useful, sustainable products: biogas, nutrients and water, by Barcelona Metropolitan Area
- General concept for photovoltaic digital twinning: simplifying data on solar power plant lifecycles, by PVcase
- EcoFlow Balcony Solar System with Portable Storage, by EcoFlow
- FUNGLASS, by the National Centre for Renewable Energies (CENER)
- Smart Grid-based artificial intelligence and big data system for solar generation for self-consumption, by Neuro Energia y Gestion SL
- CoSt redUction and enhanced PERformance of PV systems (SUPERPV), by TECNAN.