What is FIAA?
FIAA is the biennial event where all manner of new bus and coach models are presented.
It is the leading fair in Spain and Portugal for the sale of services, materials and components for bus fleets,
as well as hosting the prestigious MINIBUS OF THE YEAR European award.
FIAA is a showcase for technological innovation in coaches, buses, bodywork, services and components.
FIAA covers three key market roles: marketing, innovation and knowledge.
Why visit FIAA?
- FIAA is the second largest trade fair in Europe. A large-scale fair that is easy to visit, close to your business and that requires little time or financial outlay to attend. Very few countries in the world can offer anything like this. Don’t miss it!
- At no other event can you access so much information and experience that is so essential to the future of your business.
- It is by far the best way to get an idea of the offering of products, technology and services that the market available to you.
- FIAA offers a complete short- and medium-term overview of the market.
- It provides an opportunity to analyse your own company from the outside and find the tools that can improve your business activities.
- The fair offers a large amount of information of interest that, at best, would take your company weeks or months to find.
What is the Mini Bus of the Year?
IFEMA and the magazine Autobuses & Autocares, the official representative in Spain of the International Bus & Coach of the Year Awards, are again jointly organising the second edition of the Minibus Euro Test, which will select the Minibus of the Year in Europe.
This prize fills what was until now a gap in Europe: for minibuses, microbuses and midibuses for the passenger transport business.
The jury of this award is formed from leading journals on road passenger transport from 21 European countries, which will assess the performance of the vehicles that are candidates for the Minibus of the Year.
Car-Bus.net's Shaula model has won the European Minibus of the Year 2023 award, which was collected by the company's CEO, Jordi Monferrer, from the president of the competition's Jury, Tom Terjesen, during an event held on the first day of the International Bus and Coach Fair (FIAA). The presentation of the trophy was preceded by introductory words from David Moneo, Director of Ifema Movilidad and host of the ceremony.
In the two previous editions of the Minibus of the Year, held in 2017 and 2019, the winners were the manufacturers Iveco Bus with its Daily Tourys and Mercedes-Benz with its Sprinter City 75 model, respectively.