The programme is divided into five large groups, which are distributed throughout this three-day event.
- Wednesday, 18 October:
- From 10.30 to 14.00: Management of the Food Delivery Business Model, which will address issues such as how to create a business plan; the cost-effective and scalable business model; trends and new models; market requirements for the next few years; ten tips to take into account to open a food delivery service; Laws and Regulations, and financing.
- From 16.00 to 18.30: Packaging and Delivery Service Providers, presentations, which will explore trends and innovation in the packaging and labelling, and new services for food delivery
- Wednesday, 19 October:
- From 10.30 to 14.00: Technological Platforms and digital marketing, which will analyse options for ordering, margins, mode of operation, and experiences, as well as practical examples of successful digital marketing campaigns in the food-to-go sector.
- From 16.00 to 18.30: Cooking for delivery, a space for food delivery, which will deal with ways of tailoring the menu to delivery services, management, models, the necessary equipment; trends and new types of food, and precooked foods.
- Friday, 20 October:
- 10.30 to 14.00: Franchises and food delivery brands
The EAT2GO show is getting a great reception from Food Delivery and Take Away sector. The exhibition will be hosted in the same space in Hall 4 of IFEMA, with International Vending Trade Show, VENDIBÉRICA, which has already been held four times and is established as the main event for the vending industry in southern Europe. FRUIT ATTRACTION, the world’s second most important fruit and vegetable fair, will take place on the same dates, in other halls at Feria de Madrid.