How to get to IFEMA MADRID
Check out how to get to IFEMA MADRID by metro, bus, taxi, car as fast as possible.
Metro and Cercanías RENFE
The nearest Metro station to IFEMA is Línea 8: Nuevos Ministerios-Aeropuerto T4 (The exit is opposite IFEMA MADRID’s South entrance.). This line connects the venue to the different terminals of Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez airport.
Cercanías RENFE has a direct connection with line 8 of the Metro.
Madrid’s extensive bus network allows you to get to IFEMA MADRID from anywhere in the city.
- Línea 73: Diego de León - IFEMA MADRID
- Línea 112: Mar de Cristal - Barrio del Aeropuerto
- Línea 122: Avenida de América - IFEMA MADRID
- Línea 828: Universidad Autónoma - Alcobendas - IFEMA MADRID - Canillejas
There are three taxi ranks inside the IFEMA MADRID enclosure:
- Sur Entrance
- Norte Entrance
- Este Entrance
There is a supplement of €3.00 to enter and/or exit the facilities.
IFEMA MADRID has road connections to Madrid’s main access and ring roads:
- M11 (exits 5 and 7)
- M40 (exits 5, 6 and 7)
- A2 (exit 7)
The South, North and East entrances of the fairground give direct access to the different parking areas.
The first of the initiatives has been the launch of the first public sustainable parking available at a fairground in Spain.
Iberdrola and IFEMA MADRID have decided to join in their strategy to promote the electrification of transport, by signing an agreement whereby energy company becomes a strategic partner of IFEMA MADRID to promote, through different actions, sustainable mobility.
In order for us to be able to deal with your request, it is necessary that you make your request at least 48 hours before the start of the event. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate requests made with less notice.
To use this procedure, please complete the appropriate form.
Access the application form
The Madrid-Barajas Airport Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez airport is just ten minutes away from the trade fair venue and just 12 km from the city centre.
Transfer from the airport:
- Taxi: There are many taxi stops at every terminal.
- Metro: The Metro line 8 Nuevos Ministerios connects with two Metro stations at the airport: “Aeropuerto T1 - T2 - T3” and “Aeropuerto T4”.
- Bus: There are many urban bus routes operated by the Municipal Transport Company (EMT), as well as interurban buses.
- Interurban train: The T4 terminal connects Madrid with many interurban trains, located in the -1 floor of this terminal.
Long distance train
There are interurban trains, as well as long and medium-distance trains at the Atocha station.
Transfer from the station:
- Taxi: There is a taxi station at the station's surroundings.
- Metro: In the ground floor, within the station, there is a Metro station connected to two lines.
- Bus: There are many bus stops out of the station.
- Interurban train: In the ground floor, within the station, there is a interurban train stop.
You can check out the offers and make reservations by phone or email.
Tel.: +34 91 722 52 88 / 89
Email: Contact us
Schedule and location
From 14/11/23 to 16/11/23
10:00 - 19:30
10:00 - 15:00
IFEMA MADRID – Recinto Ferial, Av. Partenón 5, 28042 Madrid - Spain
Connection core 5-7, Connection core 7-9, Hall 5, Hall 7, Hall 9, La Avenida Central Square
Guidelines to sustainable participation for visitors
A visit to a trade fair/event, whether professional or public, and whether it is held in our town or requires us to travel, can have a significant impact on sustainability.
The fact that these activities take place in a short space of time, producing a concentration of a large movement of people and goods, means that the negative effects that could be produced are more intense and there is less time to correct them.
That is why it is important to take into account those aspects on which we can act and plan our activity according to sustainability criteria.