What is Construtec?
CONSTRUTEC's extraordinary capacity to attract trade visitors continues to exceed all expectations, projecting its great development potential onto future editions. The event, organised by IFEMA, which took place from 13 to 16 November at Feria de Madrid, was held within the framework of ePower&Building, an event that recorded almost 90,000 trade participants, 24% more than in the previous edition in 2016, far exceeding initial expectations. 15% of the visitors were international, coming mainly from the European Union, North Africa and Latin America, especially Colombia and Morocco, the two guest countries on this occasion. The number of exhibiting companies exceeded 1,600, which represents an increase of 25% over the previous edition.
Why visit Construtec?
CONSTRUTEC, the platform to observe the future with another look
- 4 days of intense B2Construtec business relationships with the Materials, Techniques and Construction Solutions sector.
- Obtain all the information of the specialized commercial offer existing in the Spanish and international market, under one roof and concentrated in 4 working days.
- Start, continue or close purchase and order processes with the entire distribution channel present in CONSTRUTEC.
- Build a work network: Register at the Professional Meeting Point and use our Meeting Agenda service with all the exhibitors of the fair.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyze and directly verify the characteristics of the product / services of potential new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of the entire specialized offer.
- Ideal place to check the trends of the sector and consumption.
- Search and learn about news, technologies and services.
- Opportunity to attend congresses, seminars and side events, which are an indisputable source of information on trends and developments in the sector.
- CONSTRUTEC is a key instrument for your company when projecting a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close product / service distribution agreements.
- They offer the necessary information to evaluate the possibilities of a future participation as an exhibitor.
- Enjoy the City of Madrid and its Community
All the innovation of the building industry under one roof
- Structures, installations and building systems
- Façades, outdoor fitings and covering
- Materials, indoor fitings and interior architecture
- Machinery, tools and building equipment
- BIM consultancy & Services
- Design software & technology
- BIM architectural, Engineering and Design studios
- BIM manufactures catalogs
- Laser Scanning
- Building architectural solutions
- Design & Interior Design
- Urban Planning and Outdoor Planning
- Technology for surface treatment
- Quarries, Processing and Transformation
- Machinery and accessories