What is Construtec?
A reference event for the Building Materials, Techniques and Solutions sector that will focus on Sustainability, Energy Efficiency, highlighting innovative solutions, connectivity, new materials, sustainable construction, industrialized construction, digitization and highlighting the value of the building throughout its life cycle (design, project, execution, construction, habitability, maintenance, efficiency and rehabilitation).
The integration in ePower&Building, one of the main European events that brings together all the Solutions for the Building life cycle, and the set of sectors and areas related to the entire building process (VETECO, BIMEXPO, MATELEC, ARCHISTONE, MATELEC LIGHTING) multiplies the synergies and business opportunities for exhibitors and professional visitors: Architects, Builders and Developers, Manufacturers, Installers, Workshop, Distributors, Warehouses, Wholesalers, Engineering, Designers, Interior Designers, Industry Suppliers, Tertiary Sector, Property Administrators, Other Construction Professionals.
Construtec is the best scenario in which to promote prescriptive and commercial relationships generating new Leads, as well as being a platform for the presentation of new developments and innovations in the sector.
Along with CONSTRUTEC will coexist BIMEXPO, the leading European fair in Services, Networking, Knowledge and BIM Solutions and ARCHISTONE, International Exhibition for Architecture in stone focusing on solutions with natural stone for Architecture and Building.
Construtec brings together the following sectors:
- Structures, Installations and Building Systems
- Envelopes, Exterior Cladding and Coverings, photovoltaic facades, Materials, Flooring
- Materials, Flooring, Conditioning and Interior Architecture.
- Equipment, Machinery and Tools
- Digital Technologies, Automation and Control, Iot, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3 D
- Sustainable Construction, Energy Efficiency, Ecological Materials, Photovoltaic Facades
- Industrialized Construction, prefabricated, modular construction, offsite construction, materials
- Bathroom Equipment
- Training and Education
- Institutions and Associations
- Media and Communication
- Other products
A wider range of products aimed at making all professionals aware of the need to achieve a more sustainable, intelligent and connected construction by promoting sectors such as energy efficiency, industrialized construction, new materials and new technologies at the service of building.