What is Bisutex?
The high quality and design of the collections are the hallmarks of Bisutex, the International Fashion Jewellery and Accessories Fair, which reopens its doors at Hall 8 at Feria de Madrid to present the latest products and trends from 550 companies and brands. The event is marked by its growing international character, which this year brings together companies from 20 countries, as well as especially invited participants from France and Brazil.
There will be a wide assortmnet of new products ranging from the latest fashion jewellery collections to fantasy watch lines, glasses, handbags, belts, hair ornaments, handkerchiefs, hats, trimmings, etc. As usual, the leather and travel goods sector is also well represented at the event.
The show has space to promote and encourage young designers and brands. The Bisutex Minis have established themselves as a key point of reference for new creators seeking to position themselves in the market. During this years fair, 48 companies will take part presenting attractive proposals in costume jewellery, fashion accessories, sunglasses, bags, hats, shawls, and so on.
The ARCHI area at Bisutex presents a selection of 15 national and international companies that stand out for the quality of their products. An innovative and influential offer of trends with participation from the leading brands in the medium-high segment of the fashion jewellery and accessories sector.
The following sectors can be found: Fashion jewellery, sunglasses, handbags, belts, hair ornaments, handkerchiefs, hats, small leather goods, travel items, new collections of suitcases, handbags, fantasy watches and fashion accessories.
- Fashion jewellery
- Hair accesories
- Leather accesories
- Sun glasses
- Travel ítems
Why visit Bisutex?
Reasons to visit BISUTEX
- Get all the information on the latest specialist trade offerings, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments under one roof.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options.
- BISUTEX is a key distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements.
- Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.