The great trade fair for fashion jewellery and accessories organised by IFEMA MADRID.
Bisutex is the main instrument for the diffusion of trends and novelties in the fashion jewellery, accessories and leather goods sector. Organised by IFEMA MADRID, it is held twice a year. Its wide range of exhibitors includes emerging companies and internationally renowned firms. With a strong commitment to the future of the sector, Bisutex offers activities and content focused on development, promoting digitalisation, innovation and sustainability.
What is Bisutex?
BISUTEX is COLOUR
Bisutex is the place chosen by companies in the fashion jewellery and accessories sectors to present their latest proposals for the Spring-Summer and Autumn-Winter seasons. The high quality and design of the collections are their hallmarks. Its offer includes a wide range of products ranging from the latest costume jewellery collections to lines of fantasy watches, eyewear, handbags, belts, hair ornaments, scarves, hats, trimmings, leather goods, travel items, etc. The fair offers a specific space called Archi, which brings together national and international companies that stand out for the quality of their designs and products. An innovative and trend-setting offer through the participation of leading brands in the medium-high segment of fashion jewellery and accessories.
BISUTEX is BUSINESS
BISUTEX is an essential commercial tool for the national and international marketing of costume jewellery and fashion accessories collections. It is held twice a year, allowing it to adapt to the consumption and sales seasons. It is the meeting point for professionals in the fashion jewellery and accessories sector, where they can build up business relationships and open up new business opportunities.
BISUTEX is TRENDY
BISUTEX offers development-focused content promoting digitalisation, innovation and sustainability, and supporting young designers. The extensive programme of activities aims to reflect the latest trends, current and future challenges in the sector. The programme includes the BISUTEX Catwalk, a stage where emerging and established brands from the sector showcase their latest designs and novelties. In addition, BISUTEX has the digital support of the LIVE Connect platform that keeps the community of professional visitors and exhibitors connected, as well as all the contents, beyond the celebration of the on-site fair.
BISUTEX is FUTURE
BISUTEX promotes entrepreneurship in the sector, annually rewarding and supporting new designers and emerging companies that need a platform to reach the trade, through the I am Bisutex competition, aimed at new brands and designers with innovative proposals. In addition, the Bisutex Minis have established themselves as a key reference point for creators seeking to position themselves in the market, collections full of freshness and innovation at the service of professionals.
BISUTEX is LIFESTYLE
The simultaneous holding of the Intergift, Bisutex, Madridjoya and MOMAD trade fairs offers the most diverse and up-to-date offer in the sectors of jewellery, accessories, decoration, gifts, furniture, jewellery, watches, fashion, footwear and accessories. This is a great event for the Lifestyle sector, which generates significant commercial activity, a multitude of synergies and new business opportunities.
Why visit Bisutex?
Reasons to visit BISUTEX
- Get all the information on the latest specialist trade offerings, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments under one roof.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options.
- BISUTEX is a key distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements.
- Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.