What is SICUR special covid?
SICUR ESPECIAL COVID is a hybrid online + face to face event that brings together supply and demand and generates direct contacts in virtual and/or face to face format.
It is the place where the Spanish company can go to make decisions about the measures to be implemented in their business and select the supplies needed to adapt to the current scenario.
It is based on a powerful online platform capable of relating needs with solutions and proposing business contacts.
It offers contents designed, with the help of public administrations and sectorial associations and organizations, to inform and solve doubts about the health protocols to follow in each activity.
IFEMA will convene companies and professionals who need to know the suppliers of anti-covid solutions to participate in the platform with their demands.
Suppliers will be able to invite potential customers and share content on the event's website.
SICUR SPECIAL COVID OFFERS:
- Contribute to the recovery of economic activity in health safety conditions.
- To favour the adaptation of factories, workshops, buildings, shops and businesses to the "new normality" .
- To inform about the protocols and measures needed in each case, to the thousands of companies and professionals who expect solutions.
- To provide Spanish companies with the necessary means to implement the health protocols that allow the resumption of activity.
- To facilitate direct contact with suppliers of equipment and health and safety systems and all kinds of measures useful for containing the spread of the virus.
- Share our capacity to reach practically all sectors of the Spanish economy, which are our customers, because they have their reference fair in IFEMA.
How is sicur SPECIAL COVID?
- SICUR ESPECIAL COVID is a hybrid online + face to face event that brings together supply and demand and generates direct contacts in virtual and/or face to face format.
- It is based on a powerful online platform capable of relating needs with solutions and proposing business contacts.
- It offers contents designed, with the help of public administrations and sectorial associations and organizations, to inform and solve doubts about the health protocols to be followed in each activity.
- IFEMA will convene companies and professionals who need to know the suppliers of anti-covid solutions to participate in the platform with their demands.
- Suppliers will be able to invite potential customers and share content on the event's website.
Why do we need sicur SPECIAL COVID?
At a time of urgent need for change and adaptation to a new scenario, professionals and companies need information, guidance and the precise contacts that provide solutions. SICUR ESPECIAL COVID is necessary because we need:
- Access to the solutions that will allow the recovery of the activity.
- Establish direct contact, online and / or face, between those who seek and those who offer solutions.
- Select suppliers.
- Identify the equipment and products needed.
- Discover the most suitable solutions for your business.
- Know clearly the protocols to follow for each type of activity.
- Enable a personal meeting in a safe health environment that allows you to strengthen the business relationship and differentiate yourself at a time when "face-to-face" meetings continue to add value.
What features does sicur SPECIAL COVID offer to EXHIBITORS?
SICUR ESPECIAL COVID puts suppliers in touch with customers thanks to an online platform with Artificial Intelligence that relates needs to solutions, and proposes business contacts, allowing networking meetings and training spaces.
SICUR ESPECIAL COVID offers exhibitors:
- Present your company widely including detailed information of your products, images and videos.
- Access to visitors' data, interact with them, send them information and propose meetings.
- Find potential customers among visitors with a search engine.
- Receive contact proposals that the AI of the application presents to you by analyzing features and activity on the platform.
- Register a sales team with individual profiles and allow them to interact with the contacts.
- Carry out virtual "one to one" meetings and schedule face-to-face meetings at IFEMA.
- Organize virtual group meetings to, for example, present a solution.
- With the Premium module, you can schedule face-to-face meetings and showcase your product live in face-to-face meetings*, by appointment, with your sales person(s) in a secure environment.
- IFEMA will comply with all health protocols required on the date of these meetings.
What features does sicur SPECIAL COVID offer to VISITORS?
SICUR ESPECIAL COVID requires visitors to register and allows the incorporation of a wealth of useful information to know their characteristics and needs, information that the AI of the platform will use to promote and optimize contacts.
SICUR ESPECIAL COVID offers visitors:
- To present their activity and function and their needs regarding the event.
- Link your registration with your LinkedIn profile.
- Make searches by company and by product.
- Receive recommendations thanks to the system's AI about product/s and companies whose commercial proposal coincides with their interests.
- Interact with the suppliers' commercials, ask them for information or meetings.
- Have "one to one" virtual meetings.
- Hold face-to-face meetings and see products live in "face-to-face" meetings with potential suppliers, in a secure environment (only with Premium exhibitors).
- Attend virtual group meetings organized by suppliers.
- The online platform will be active from July 1 to September 30, 2020.
- The face-to-face meetings will take place at IFEMA by appointment on 14 and 15 July 2020**. The IFEMA exhibition centre will comply with all the health protocols required on the date of these meetings.
How to participate in sicur SPECIAL COVID?
A hybrid event that allows participation through the BASIC MODULE, which includes only online participation, and the PREMIUM MODULE also adds the participation that will take place in IFEMA under all the necessary health protocols for a safe event.
July 1 to September 30, 2020 Active online platform.
July 14 and 15, 2020** Face to face meetings at IFEMA by appointment.
MODALITIES AND RATES OF PARTICIPATION*
Full-featured online participation. 1.200 €. + VAT.
PREMIUM MODULE ***
Online + face-to-face participation 4,200 euros + VAT.
Possibility of scheduling "face-to-face" meetings at IFEMA and having a space ready to hold the meetings and showcase your product.
Premium exhibitors will have greater visibility on the web.
(*) SICUR and SMART DOORS 2020 exhibitors will have a 10% discount
(**) The dates of the "face to face" meetings are subject to change if changes in the de-escalation scenario require it
(***) This fee includes the use of a room. Please ask for an estimate for different space requirements or additional services.