Advantages of Exhibiting
When making decisions regarding your attendance at the fair, it is very important to define a series of clear objectives that your company wishes to achieve through its participation at the event.
At srr June 2012 these may include the following:
- To generate sales.
- To build a solid data base of potential clients. .
- Trade Contacts:
- An opportunity to meet and mingle with current and potential clients.
- To inform your clients regarding your products.
- To exploit the distribution channel vertically, along with crossed sales.
- To canvas client opinions.
- To recover clients.
- Sector Research:
- To carry out market studies.
- To test out new products and services.
- To test out new marketing campaigns.
- To test brand image and perceptions.
- Brand Positioning:
- To create and strengthen brand awareness.
- To position and re-position brands.
- To establish contact with investors.
- To develop new markets.
- Distribution Channel:
- To identify and attract new partners and distributors.
- To provide coverage for current distributors.
- To build a reputation in order to secure future agreements. .
- Keep open the channels of communication with publishers and journalists.
- To promote the publication of news items regarding new products and services.
- To achieve an impact in the general media.
Advantages of participating:
- Are the most economic and efficient way to win market share.
- Constitute the most complete communication tool where direct, face to face interaction takes place between the buyer and the seller and the five senses are put into operation.
- Allow the obtainment of a high volume of information in a short period of time.
- Are the ideal place to establish business contacts: to meet up with regular customers and to win over new clients, offering new services and/or products.
- Enable you to monitor the degree of satisfaction of real or potential customers with your products compared to those of competitors.
- Provide on-the-spot feedback on the introduction of new products and/or improvements in existing ones.
- Make a considerable impact on the purchase decision-making process.
- Are fundamental for seeking out export opportunities. Trade fairs provide access to the international market at the best price. They are a real platform for corporate internationalisation strategies.
- Help to reinforce corporate images.
- Provide a unique opportunity for identifying potential suppliers, sub-contractors, agents, importers and distributors.
- Allow you to get a clear idea about competition: who they are and what the position of your company is compared to theirs. They also allow you to get to know your competition's customers.
- Facilitate research on your company's price policy compared to that of the competition.
- Are the best way to sound out the market, to find out about current and future trends.
- Provide an excellent opportunity for commenting on problems and new trends with other trade visitors in the sector.
- Enable participation in days and parallel events which help to assess market development and its trends.