Learning Technology Exhibition
Organising the Exhibition
- Analysis of the Decision to Participate
- Carefully select the trade fair in which you wish to participate and make sure that its design and scope satisfy your goals.
- Obtain all the pertinent data on previous editions.
- Integrate this participation in the company’s General Marketing Plan. The presence at a trade fair should be an extension of your own company. The image which you offer should correspond to the global strategy.
- Preparing the Terrain
- Determine the goals you wish to attain.
- Prepare a participation which fulfills these goals.
- Let your clients know that you will be present at SIMO EDUCACIÓN.
- Announce the Products, Services and Innovations you are going to present in the trade fair to all your current and potential clients.
- Train the personnel who will be attending to your stand in the Trade Fair.
- Make use of all the promotional tools which SIMO EDUCACIÓN places at your disposal.
- During SIMO EDUCACIÓN
- Gauge your visits and spend the right amount of time at each stand.
- Take advantage of the benefits of non- verbal language.
- Focus on your Target Public.
- Gather the data on your contacts and set up the corresponding priorities.
- Take advantage of the presence of a large representation of specialized journalists of the sector at SIMO EDUCACIÓN.
- And Afterwards
- Evaluate the results of your participation at SIMO EDUCACIÓN with all your staff who were present at the trade fair.
- Calculate the results obtained. On occasions, it would be wise to wait up to 6 months after the trade fair in order to determine the effectiveness of the contacts made at the time.
- Follow up and monitor all the clients contacted at SIMO EDUCACIÓN.
- Make a final evaluation of your advertising campaign and press kits.
- Reserve your participation for the following edition.