What is SMARTDOORS?
Organised by IFEMA, smartdoors will this year be coinciding with SICUR International Security Fair.
Automated devices for the creation of intelligent spaces in housing, accessibility solutions for all types of buildings or for homes adapted to people with reduced mobility, rolling and stackable doors that offer great energy savings are just some of the innovations that companies will be presenting.
The Doors and Automated Devices exhibition hall (Hall 2, Feria de Madrid) which brings together the latest technological advances and proposals from forty companies and leading international brands from a sector in constant growth.
The event is held in association with the SICUR International Security Exhibition, with the latest innovation on show in the field of commercial, industrial and garage doors, fast doors and loading docks, roll-up closures and fire doors, as well as automated devices, control systems, components and fittings. The presence of automatic pedestrian doors, doors for clean rooms, hermetically-sealed and operating rooms will also make this Hall a remarkable event, unique in Spain. All focusing on issues of security, accessibility, energy efficiency, thermal and acoustic insulation, as well as advances and improvements in regard to design and architectural integration, connectivity and control systems.
Among the products that companies will be exhibiting at SMARTDOORS, the latest innovations in home automation stand out, allowing the creation of intelligent spaces in the domestic sphere and integrating technology in energy management, security systems, comfort and communications, among others. Accessibility solutions will also be seen in all types of buildings and homes, such as automated swing doors and automatic sliding glass doors, solutions in houses adapted to people with reduced mobility, for public bathrooms in hotels, restaurants, hospitals etc. with innovative locking systems. There will also be roll-up and stackable doors that offer considerable energy and time saving due to their high operating speed, a line of automatic doors offering great hermetic properties and which are even self-repairing, electromechanical automation for swing doors that offer greater access and security without architectural barriers, interior doors with magnetic linear-motor technology that move through the attraction and repulsion of magnets and the latest in electromechanical motors for heavy sliding doors, among many other new developments.
Why visit SMARTDOORS?
14 REASONS TO VISIT THE FAIR
OPEN OPPORTUNITIES, CLOSE DEALS AT SMARTDOORS
- 3 days of intense B2B business relationships with the sector.
- Get all the information on specialised products available on the Spanish and international market, all under one roof and packed into three days.
- Start, continue or close purchase and order deals with the entire distribution channel at SMARTDOORS.
- Build up a work network: Enrol in the Professional Meeting Point and use our Meeting Agenda service with all the exhibitors at the fair.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of the entire specialist offer.
- SMARTDOORS is the ideal place to check out new sector trends.
- Look for and find out about news, technologies and services.
- SMARTDOORS is a key instrument for your company in order to project a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close product and service distribution agreements.
- Obtain the necessary information to evaluate the possibilities of a future participation as an exhibitor.
- Enjoy the city of Madrid and the surrounding region