Indaco Project will exhibit at Sicur fair in Madrid with TOMWORK , the intelligent automatic machine to distribute and manage different items, such as PPEs, first aids, consumables, tools, keys and valuables objects.
Indaco Project wants to improve and speed up the planning of the needs of items and equipment used daily on the production lines and in the warehouse, according to the kanban logic.
Kanban is a Japanese term that means "label", which, applied on a container, indicates the type of material to be used for processing; When the container is emptied, it's replenished, in view of a new order.
This allow to monitor in real time the flow of supply, avoiding overproduction and the over costs.
Indeed, The strength of TomWork is to:
• Draw up the consumption of the articles used in the company, thanks to a system of automatic recognition of the picking of the single object
• Make 24h - 7/7 days objects available directly on the work stations
• Contain in a single automatic warehouse a large variety of objects and with a wide range of dimensions; Up to 18 box sizes and up to 710 different items are possible in a confined space
• Supervise in real time the warehouse stock, the minimum stock and the reordering of the supplier
• Interfacing with any management software already used in the company (SAP Connected)
Leading companies in the automotive, food, chemical and other manufacturing sectors have chosen TomWork Personal Storage Machine for Intralogistics and Picking management.