Salon Look 2021 Organizing a Micropigmentation Masters Class
• The contents will be focused on the provision of new business opportunities, presenting different application techniques for aesthetics professionals.
- These sessions will be taught by the International Master Teacher Dora Marcano, by the prestigious firm Euro-Touch and by the aesthetician Paola Gateño.
Salón Look, Salón Internacional de la Imagen y la Estética Integral, organized by IFEMA MADRID, will include a Master Class of Micropigmentation structured in six sessions in its program of training activities. Friday's sessions will be presented by Dora Marcano, Saturday's by Euro-Touch trainer Andrea García Boskovicovà and Sunday's sessions will be presented by the founder and director of the FEMPO foundation, Paola Gateño.
- Friday, October 22: Dora Marcano
- Tomorrow: Natural and Long-Lasting Shaded Eyebrows.
- Afternoon: Natural Lips. Fresh Summer effect.
- Saturday, October 23: Euro-Touch
- Tomorrow: Digital Blanding.
- Afternoon: Eyeliner, tips and tricks.
- Friday, October 24: Paola Gateño
- Tomorrow: 3D Awarenee Areola.
- Afternoon: PMU Scars Reconstruction.
Registration is independent for each Master Class and has a price per session of €175, which can be done through the following link.
Salón Look, the professional renowned event organized by IFEMA MADRID for the beauty sector within the national and international scene, will be held from October 22 to 24, 2021, familiarizing attendees with the best offer of novelties and trends proposed by the participating companies and brands.
If you want to check all the details of the fair and its activities, click here Schedule and Activities | SALÓN LOOK (ifema.es)