IFEMA MADRID is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to websites under the ifema.es domain that contain this statement.
These websites are partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below
The following content is not accessible due to:
- Lack of conformity with RD 1112/2018
- In the portal there is content in English whose language is not correctly labelled [requirement number 126.96.36.199, Language of sections, UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- There are form fields that request information about the user and the purpose of the entry is not identified [requirement number 188.8.131.52, Identification of the purpose of the entry, UNE-EN 301549: 2019].
- When an item is focused on with the cursor or keyboard, additional content is displayed that cannot be discarded without the need to move the cursor or change the focus of the mouse [requirement number 184.108.40.206, Content marked with the cursor or that has focus, UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- There are fields of forms or buttons where the visible text that acts as their label is not part of their accessible name [requirement number 220.127.116.11, Inclusion of the label in the name, UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- There are status messages not identified by software, so they cannot be transmitted to users without the need to have focus [requirement number 18.104.22.168, Status messages, UNE-EN 301549:2019]
- There may be specific editing failures on certain web pages.
- Disproportionate load
- Does not apply.
Observations and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018), including:
- reporting any possible breach by this website
- transmitting other difficulties accessing content
- formulating any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
at the following email address email@example.com
Communications will be received and processed by the corporate web service.
This website applies the requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The website is optimized for MS browsers Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher versions and the latest versions of Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed at any resolution on any device, including tablets and mobiles.
Likewise, websites are continuously reviewed, with two objectives: Presenting the clearest content in a structured way, facilitating its interpretation; Improving browsing and the user experience.
Shortcut keys (Accesskey)
How to activate the accesskeys in the most popular and most used browsers (most current versions).
0 + Corresponding shortcut key(s): Start
1 + Corresponding shortcut key(s): Digital Advertising
2 + Corresponding shortcut key(s): Advertising in our spaces
3 + Corresponding shortcut key(s): IFEMA sponsorships
4 + Corresponding shortcut key(s): Our fairs
5 + Corresponding shortcut key(s): Purchase
- Firefox (Windows): Alt + Caps + Shortcut key
- Chrome (Windows): Alt + Shortcut key
- Safari (Windows): Alt + Shortcut key
- Firefox (Mac): Ctrl + Shortcut key
- Chrome (Mac): Ctrl + Alt + Shortcut key
- Safari (Mac): Ctrl + Alt + Shortcut key
- Internet Explorer (Windows): Alt + Shortcut key