Get your press accreditation
Steps required to apply for your press accreditation:
1.-Access and fill in the form by clicking on the button at the end of this page.
- The system will ask you to attach a scanned copy of your press pass or your professional accreditation document. If you do not have one, a copy of an article/report published and signed by you will do.
- The application form is individual, meaning television teams, press offices and other media sending various people to the fair must apply for each person independently. Any email address entered in the register that has already been incorporated previously, will be automatically discarded by the system.
- The accreditation application process is the same for bloggers, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc, as long as they meet the following these requirements:
- The profile must be at least 1 year old.
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok It must have over 8.000 followers or subscribers. The sum of all of them is not considered into account.
- Bloggers must have over 6.000 followers or subscribers.
- Podcast, must have over 4.000 followers or subscribers
- The channel must be exclusively specialized in the subject matter of the fair.
- A maximum of two people is permitted per channel.
2.- You will receive an email confirming registration in the system, which does not imply validation until the application has been evaluated by the Direction of Communication.
3. Later on you will receive another email with the digital pass attached, which you can download directly to your mobile phone (PDF or Passbook format).
If your application is rejected, we will contact you.
*IMPORTANT: the press accreditations will now be 100% digital, and application is exclusively online. It is no longer possible to process them on your visit to the fair.
Accreditation contact: email@example.com
How to sign up for a press pass?
Go to the Press Registration Form and identify yourself.
Once you have an active username and password, you will be able to access the form and insert your professional registration details.
The username and password system will allow you to access your information easily at any time, so you can check, update, and change your details.
What is my active username and password and how can i get one?
You can use your active username and password to apply for a press pass for different IFEMA trade fairs.
I have already signed up but i would like to change my details. How do i do that?
If you would like to update your professional details, please go to the fair registration page, insert your Internet User ID, and use the form provided to modify your details.
Can I use my pass every day or only on a certain day?
All approved press passes will grant you access to every day of the event, so you can cover all activities, or just the ones that interest you most.
Can I lend my pass to someone else?
No, passes are personal and non-transferable.
How do I know if my application has been accepted?
We will send you an email once we have considered your application. With such a significant number of applications to process and consider, it will probably take us some time to get back to you. Please be patient, as we have a lot of applications to deal with.
How do I collect my pass?
If your application is approved, you will receive an email a few days before the trade fair containing your digital press pass for you to print out and which will grant you access to the trade fair.
Can I apply for passes for my colleagues?
No. Each member of your team must apply for their own pass.
Can I still get a pass once the application deadline has passed?
The deadline for submitting applications for online accreditation ends on 2 March 2020 at 8 p.m. After that date, Media professionals can obtain their passes during IBERZOO+PROPET, at the IFEMA Press Registration Counters. To do so, you must present your press card. If you do not have a press card, you must hand in a letter from the person in charge of the media organisation requesting accreditation. In both cases, you must show your ID. This accreditation will not be given to media personnel belonging to the administrative, commercial and advertising areas.
Until when can I sign up?
The deadline for online registration is 2 March 2020.