Below you will find the basic information for your participation as an exhibitor.
Application form: Fill in your application online, and we will contact you to send you a proposal without obligation.
Prepare your budget: Your customised budget in just a few steps. It will help you to carry out the previous study on participation.
Documents of interest
Here you can find all the forms you need to participate in the fair.
Guidelines to sustainable participation for exhibitors
Sustainability today is no longer an option but an obligation for companies. It is not possible to face the present without committing to the future. Any project that aims to be sustainable over time must do so with respect for the planet and society.
At IFEMA MADRID, we are aware of the multiple relationships that every fairground operator and exhibition site manager establishes. These relationships occur with customers, exhibitors and visitors, companies and professionals, also with suppliers and society. The media multiply the impact of any action carried out in the few days that these events last.
The Exhibitors Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Services Catalogue and get a 5% discount on services, up to one month before stand assembly commences.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- See your location plan.
- See your Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you were an exhibitor at the last fair, we would remind you that to access the Exhibitor Zone you must enter the same username and password that you had last time. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can request help in the Exhibitor Zone itself.
If you are participating for the first time, once you accept a space proposal and you are awarded a stand, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitor Zone.
- E-learning companies: national and multinational
- Consultants, publishers, translation services etc.
- Technology, content and service providers
- Producers of educational video games, virtual worlds, multimedia and gamification
- Online training centres
- Online universities and business schools
- Human resources and digital service consultancies
- Temporary and permanent employment agencies
- Public sector institutions
- Media and related associations
- Visit our trade fair: Managers and professionals from companies with decision-making and purchasing capacity, with the following profiles:
- General directors and people management
- Higher education: online universities, business schools
- Training centre / Online training
- Consultants and coaching professionals
- HR and technical managers
- Public administration and teachers
- ICT professionals: software experts and developers, IT professionals, designers etc.
Manage your access to the fair
This service will allow you to register as a visitor to the fair and enable you to obtain and print your professional accreditation directly. This will give you access to the fair site, according to the established terms and conditions.
In addition, by registering for the fair and giving your authorisation, IFEMA will keep you informed of its events, activities, news and services.
Check the dates and advantages offered for this service in the part of frequently asked questions.
Guidelines to sustainable participation for visitors
A visit to a trade fair/event, whether professional or public, and whether it is held in our town or requires us to travel, can have a significant impact on sustainability.
The fact that these activities take place in a short space of time, producing a concentration of a large movement of people and goods, means that the negative effects that could be produced are more intense and there is less time to correct them.
That is why it is important to take into account those aspects on which we can act and plan our activity according to sustainability criteria.
EXPORRHH is an exhibition area for HR companies, coaching, digital marketing, HR consultants, digital agencies, employer branding, employer digitalisation, TRM, digital transformation etc.
A COMPREHENSIVE E-LEARNING EDUCATION AND TRAINING PANORAMA THAT ALLOWS FLEXIBLE, UP-TO-DATE PERSONALISED TRAINING