EXPOELEARNING Virtual will be held as part of the LIVE CONNECT EDUCATION WEEK organised by IFEMA MADRID on 20-21 October 2021.
It will feature a dynamic and attractive programme, which from 15.30 to 19.00 hours will address central issues in e-learning, in online sessions.
The themes of the event will be:
- Disruptive E-learning with the implementation of innovative strategies and technologies: Blockchain, Machine Learning, Chabots, Visual Thiking and Mobile Learning.
- Second generation E-Learning; The existing polarisation between infoproducts and the implementation of Artificial Intelligence applied to online training.
This event is part of IFEMA MADRID's strategy to support digitalisation, internationalisation and the knowledge and projection of Madrid, while helping to attract talent.
Attendance is virtual and requires registration.
Get your 100% founded access pass €
(*) With the benefits of the Collaboration Agreement for the economic and international promotion of the Comunidad de Madrid.
With the benefits of the Collaboration agreement for the economic and international promotion of the Comunidad de Madrid
Below you will find the basic information for your participation as an exhibitor.
Application form: Fill in your application online, and we will contact you to send you a proposal without obligation.
Prepare your budget: Your customised budget in just a few steps. It will help you to carry out the previous study on participation.
Documents of interest
Here you can find all the forms you need to participate in the fair.
Guidelines to sustainable participation for exhibitors
Sustainability today is no longer an option but an obligation for companies. It is not possible to face the present without committing to the future. Any project that aims to be sustainable over time must do so with respect for the planet and society.
At IFEMA MADRID, we are aware of the multiple relationships that every fairground operator and exhibition site manager establishes. These relationships occur with customers, exhibitors and visitors, companies and professionals, also with suppliers and society. The media multiply the impact of any action carried out in the few days that these events last.
The Exhibitors Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Services Catalogue and get a 15% discount on services, up to one month before stand assembly commences.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- See your location plan.
- See your Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you were an exhibitor at the last fair, we would remind you that to access the Exhibitor Zone you must enter the same username and password that you had last time. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can request help in the Exhibitor Zone itself.
If you are participating for the first time, once you accept a space proposal and you are awarded a stand, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitor Zone.
- E-learning companies: national and multinational
- Consultants, publishers, translation services etc.
- Technology, content and service providers
- Producers of educational video games, virtual worlds, multimedia and gamification
- Online training centres
- Online universities and business schools
- Human resources and digital service consultancies
- Temporary and permanent employment agencies
- Public sector institutions
- Media and related associations
- Visit our trade fair: Managers and professionals from companies with decision-making and purchasing capacity, with the following profiles:
- General directors and people management
- Higher education: online universities, business schools
- Training centre / Online training
- Consultants and coaching professionals
- HR and technical managers
- Public administration and teachers
- ICT professionals: software experts and developers, IT professionals, designers etc.
Manage your access to the fair
This service will allow you to register as a visitor to the fair and enable you to obtain and print your professional accreditation directly. This will give you access to the fair site, according to the established terms and conditions.
In addition, by registering for the fair and giving your authorisation, IFEMA will keep you informed of its events, activities, news and services.
Check the dates and advantages offered for this service in the part of frequently asked questions.
EXPORRHH is an exhibition area for HR companies, coaching, digital marketing, HR consultants, digital agencies, employer branding, employer digitalisation, TRM, digital transformation etc.
A COMPREHENSIVE E-LEARNING EDUCATION AND TRAINING PANORAMA THAT ALLOWS FLEXIBLE, UP-TO-DATE PERSONALISED TRAINING