Medical technology, transforming the sector for better healthcare
Technology is changing the way we understand and care for health. Everything from diagnosis to treatment and healthcare is being transformed by the use of digital tools and techniques.
MEDITECH CONGRESS is the first forum that represents all those companies that have been able to see how the future of medicine will be linked to technology. A congress proposal related to all Spanish companies with international projection, as well as foreign companies that want to position themselves in the European and Latin American market.
Advantages of participating
Dissemination, participation and transfer of knowledge between visitors, speakers and exhibitors.
- The largest Congress on technology and health in Spain with an international scope.
- Forum for innovation, training and dissemination.
- Increase in contacts and business meetings
- Meeting with world experts and with public institutions of international prestige.
- Annex program of activities to promote networking between participants and partners.
- Exhibition area with custom or free design modular stands.
- Scientific Congress with attached spaces for workshops, conferences and meetings.
Why MEDITECH CONGRESS?
MEDITECH is focused on three thematic axes, always under the umbrella of the Technological innovation. Thematic areas that in turn represent the three diseases with higher numbers of deaths and that imply greater economic cost. Three diseases whose tools are more focused on innovation and telemedicine: . oncology, nephrology and cardiology
"One of its objectives will be to address the needs of the future of Medicine through the use of Technology to help professionals predict and improve treatments, as well as to offer more efficiency in quality of life and communication with the patient."