THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND SHARE TRENDS IN DIGITISATION, TRANSFORMATION AND LEADERSHIP
MEDITECH CONGRESS is born with the vocation of betting and giving a voice to companies in innovation and a voice to professionals in the technological advances of this vital sector for the development of a sustainable quality of life.
The Trade Exhibition will take place in Pavilion 9 of Ifema, from Thursday 12 to Saturday 14 May 2022 from 10:00 to 20:00h. It will be the meeting point for professionals and organisations from the sector who want to find out about the latest developments and trends in medical technology.
A tailor-made Commercial Exhibition, with two participation modalities:
- Customised modular assemblies
- Free Design
IFEMA's Hall 9, with 21,600 m2, will be the meeting point for professionals and organisations from the sector who want to find out about the latest developments and trends in medical technology.
With free access, the maximum capacity will be maximised to guarantee a fluid flow of traffic between the different proposals for customised modular assemblies and free design.
- Providers of data and analytics technology and services for healthcare organisations.
- Companies specialising in the development of IT solutions and systems.
- Companies developing predictive analytics solutions for the healthcare sector.
- Laboratories, Radiology, Information Technology, Communication Solutions, Medical Engineering and Mobile Health.
- Associations and Institutions
- Leading companies in robotic devices specifically oriented to the healthcare industry.
- Pharmaceutical, biotech and cosmetic companies.
- Startups (online shoppers/services, tracking apps, wearables and research).
- Medical Devices Companies.
- Business schools.