We present the new activity that we have developed together with the family company "Ibéricos El Torreón".
The activity includes a visit to its factory accompanied by a lunch-tasting of dishes made with Iberian products in a careful show cooking where our chef, Javier Fuentes, will cook live his Iberian creations in our gourmet bar.
13 Jan 2023
The room has a table around the kitchen where an entertaining show cooking will be performed by a professional chef exclusively for them and where optionally we can also offer them the services of a professional ham cutter.
The factory is just 10 minutes from the city centre in Villares de la Reina and we have an optional transport service with a 7-9 seater Mercedes Van and a top of the range Mercedes car to transport your customers if you wish.
- Duration of the visit: 3 hours
- Availability: Monday to Saturday*.
- Timetable: 12:00-15:00 / 20:00-23:00.
- Groups of minimum 6 people and maximum 10 people.
- *For other days or other times, please consult availability.
Detail of the visit:
- Presentation of the history of Ibéricos Torreón, main characteristics of the Iberian pig, process and elaboration of Iberian ham and differentiation of the different types of ham.
- Guided tour of our facilities to learn more about the process of making ham, sausage and Iberian meats, sausage and Iberian meats.
- Tasting of our best hams and cold meat. Possibility of including a live cutter to to give some basic notions of knife cutting in which the attendees will be able to try what they have learnt.
- A show cooking where our chef, Javier Fuentes, will cook live his Iberian creations in our gourmet bar.