What is Expoelearning?
EXPOELEARNING, Feria de Madrid, 4 and 5 March 2021
AEFOL is preparing, along with IFEMA, the 19th International Congress and Professional Fair EXPOELEARNING, the world’s leading fair for the online training sector in Spanish, which includes a new edition of the EXPOHR area, an event aimed at the digitalisation of people management, selection, retention and development, in Hall 14 at Feria de Madrid, within the framework of the "Education Week".
This leading international event, with a total of 25 editions under its belt, specialising in e-learning, online training and Digital HR, is held in Spain and Latin America and is dedicated to the world of online training since 2002.
The 19th International EXPOELEARNING Congress is a must-attend event for sector professionals and companies alike. The most important and fundamental meeting point to share knowledge, network and keep abreast of the latest developments regarding e-learning platforms, digital content, online courses, machine and deep learning, edTech, microlearning, mobile learning, apps, big data, artificial intelligence, virtual reality gamification, 5G applied to training, etc.
The central theme at the 19th Congress EXPOELEARNING 2021 will be:
“Artificial intelligence and 5G applied to e-learning”.
Special attention will be given to the latest on the worldwide market in artificial intelligence as applied to training and the advantages of 5G in the development of new formats for online courses. During the 2019 edition there were (in all activities) 112 speakers from 10 countries and over 237 delegates from 15 countries.
In the commercial area of the EXPOELEARNING fair, with free entrance prior registration, visitors can participate at no charge in the DIGITAL CORNER, an area where the exhibiting companies showcase their new products.
EXPOELEARNING also contains EXPORRHH, www.exporrhh.com a commercial exhibition area for companies and consultancies dealing with HR, coaching, digital marketing agencies, employer branding, digital transformation services, etc., who wish to show their new products and participate in the HR DIGITAL CORNER: a free-access open area for commercial presentations that received over 2,500 participants in the 2019 edition.
Contracts for stands: Isabel Fuentes, email@example.com, +34 936743344
Below you will find the basic information for your participation as an exhibitor.
Application form: Fill in your application online, and we will contact you to send you a proposal without obligation.
Prepare your budget: Your customised budget in just a few steps. It will help you to carry out the previous study on participation.
Documents of interest
Here you can find all the forms you need to participate in the fair.
The Exhibitors Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Services Catalogue and get a 15% discount on services, up to one month before stand assembly commences.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- See your location plan.
- See your Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you were an exhibitor at the last fair, we would remind you that to access the Exhibitor Zone you must enter the same username and password that you had last time. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can request help in the Exhibitor Zone itself.
If you are participating for the first time, once you accept a space proposal and you are awarded a stand, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitor Zone.
- E-learning companies: national and multinational
- Consultants, publishers, translation services etc.
- Technology, content and service providers
- Producers of educational video games, virtual worlds, multimedia and gamification
- Online training centres
- Online universities and business schools
- Human resources and digital service consultancies
- Temporary and permanent employment agencies
- Public sector institutions
- Media and related associations
- Visit our trade fair: Managers and professionals from companies with decision-making and purchasing capacity, with the following profiles:
- General directors and people management
- Higher education: online universities, business schools
- Training centre / Online training
- Consultants and coaching professionals
- HR and technical managers
- Public administration and teachers
- ICT professionals: software experts and developers, IT professionals, designers etc.
MANAGE YOUR ACCESS TO THE FAIR
This service will allow you to register as a visitor to the fair and enable you to obtain and print your professional accreditation directly. This will give you access to the fair site, according to the established terms and conditions.
In addition, by registering for the fair and giving your authorisation, IFEMA will keep you informed of its events, activities, news and services.
Check the dates and advantages offered for this service in the part of frequently asked questions.
EXPORRHH is an exhibition area for HR companies, coaching, digital marketing, HR consultants, digital agencies, employer branding, employer digitalisation, TRM, digital transformation etc.
A COMPREHENSIVE E-LEARNING EDUCATION AND TRAINING PANORAMA THAT ALLOWS FLEXIBLE, UP-TO-DATE PERSONALISED TRAINING