Get your press accreditation
This service will allow you to register as a media professional to attend the fair. To do so, you will be asked to provide the following information, which will be checked by IFEMA Communication Managers. If your application is accepted, you will receive a reply in the coming days and your Press Pass will be sent to you by email.
When signing up, remember not to use a generic media email address or one that has already been used by a colleague, as the system will automatically eliminate any duplicates.
Processing this application does not imply automatic confirmation. Your application must be validated. If you do not meet the validation requirements, you will be informed.
Contact press accreditations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Creators Access
If you are a content creator and / or influencer (YouTube, Twitch, Twitter and Instagram), you can request an accreditation to attend the event if you meet these requirements:
- The theme of the account must be related to video games and electronic entertainment.
- Your minimum number of subscribers or followers must be 30,000 to obtain the Friday pass and above 70,000 to obtain an the Event pass.
- As for blogs, you must demonstrate through an activity report (Google analytics or similar) a volume of visits of at least 50,000 page views per month.
- The amount of comments and engagement will be valued.
* Important: all the requests that don’t meet the requirements will be denied. DreamHack Madrid 2020 reserves the right to deny the press pass to a channel if its main theme is not gaming, or the reason for the request deems appropriate. The content of all channels and profiles will be reviewed. If the organization detects any content that may be inappropriate, it reserves the right to reject the request for such accreditation.