Is this your first time at a LAN Party? Don’t worry, we know that you may have many doubts about what you should bring to the event to have the best experience. Here you have a list of products that we recommend to take in order for you to not have any problem and enjoy the whole festival to the fullest.
- Personal computer with all necessary cables.
- Screen and cables required.
- Keyboard, mouse and mouse pad.
- Helmets or headphones.
- Network cable of about 10 meters.
- Screwdriver for small quick computer fixes.
- Cable ties that secure your cables and keep the table tidy.
- American tape. It can solve countless problems in a moment.
- Video console and remote. Make sure it can be connected to your monitor or think of other portable solutions.
- Mobile phone and charger. Your parents will want to know what you have eaten and if it is hot.
- Photo camera and camcorder. If you do not boast of DreamHack on your blog, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, you are nobody.
- Flashlight to find your things in the dark.
- Your own office chair. We will put one for you, but maybe you prefer yours.
- Computer security locks and accessories. Protect your hardware from the hands of others.
- CD / DVD / HD / USB installation program for your operating system
- USB memory stick or CD / DVD with drivers, in case you need to format.
- Games and software.
- Antivirus program. Make sure your antivirus works and is updated before the festival.
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES TO SLEEP
- Comfortable clothes and shoes to last four days of the festival.
- Sleeping bag with its sheets and mat.
- Towels. You will have to shower. It is not optional.
HYGIENE AND HEALTH
- Shower soap.
- Ear plugs.
- Pain relievers for any headache.
- Any medication you are taking.
- Be sure to notify the staff if you have an illness.