The main face-to-face reunion for the sector
From 16 to 19 November, C&R 2021 a Key Edition To Bring the Air Conditioning And Refrigeration Industry Back Together, will once again bring together the trade community in the main event.
Register now, get your trade fair access badget and become part of the largest professional community in the sector.
C&R LIVEConnect is the world´s largest trade community and professional social network specialised in the HVAC and REFRIGERATION sector. The reunion point for all professionals in the sector to stay connected from 2 November to 3 December.
An innovative technological platform with all the functions to enrich the value proposal, efficiency and commercial experience for participants before, after and during the face-to-face event of C&R.
Register with the code CL210000003CK * and get your free badget to visit C&R from 16 to 19 November and access C&R LIVEConnect.
*The full rate for access to C&R and the digital platform LIVEConnect is subsidised by the CAM according to the Collaboration agreement for the economic and international promotion of the Comunidad de Madrid.
What can you get with C&R LIVEConnect before and after the in person event of C&R?
- Enrich and feed your network of professional contacts qualifying leads.
- Contact thousands of new potential clients and suppliers through a meeting service, e-calls, live chat, Eb2b, messaging...
- Generate thousands of impacts and brand awareness with the entire community of participants.
- Present and find out the entire offer of products, solutions, services, news and innovations for 2021, sharing demos and technical sheets of products and services with the whole trade community.
What can you get with C&R LIVEConnect during the in person event of C&R?
- Have your access badge to the venue.
- Scan QR code of visitor contacts to include them in your network.
- Manage and publish your available time slots to schedule meetings.
- Find and contact people who are at the show.
- Manage your program and schedule of conferences.
- Attend conferences and debates without leaving your stand.
The prices will be available as the event date gets closer. Stay tuned to find out all the information.
Guidelines to sustainable participation for visitors
A visit to a trade fair/event, whether professional or public, and whether it is held in our town or requires us to travel, can have a significant impact on sustainability.
The fact that these activities take place in a short space of time, producing a concentration of a large movement of people and goods, means that the negative effects that could be produced are more intense and there is less time to correct them.
That is why it is important to take into account those aspects on which we can act and plan our activity according to sustainability criteria.