Trade Meeting Point: Visitors Access
Welcome to the fair Trade Meeting Point registration service
The FITUR Trade Meeting-Point offers visitors a marvellous opportunity to make contact with exhibitors and co-exhibitors at the fair prior to the commencement of the event itself, thus enabling them to obtain information regarding exhibitors' new features and events. Visitors can also arrange meetings with exhibitors at the trade fair.
- If you pre-register and sign on at the Trade Meeting-Point before 2nd November 2016, from the 11th November you will receive your free Direct Access Pass for Fitur 2017 via your e-mail address, thus facilitating your access to the fair.
- You will enjoy permanent access to the Trade Meeting-Point Area, a work-room featuring exclusive access, throughout the duration of Fitur.
- You can announce your attendance at Fitur, the key event for all tourism professionals, to the entire tourist industry.
- As a participant at the Trade Meeting-Point you can request appointments with exhibitors prior to the staging of the fair itself, thus making the very most of your visit. With your password you can gain access to the Meeting Request function through the entry corresponding to the exhibitor/s in question located on the Online Exhibitor Catalogue.
- You can communicate with the exhibitors and co-exhibitors of interest to you in order to discover their new features and products and services in a preferential manner. The 9,600 companies that took part at the last staging of Fitur could turn into more than 9,600 business opportunities.
- You will receive information regarding the most outstanding products presented by exhibitors, the new features they will be presenting at the fair, the range of services available, special events, acts and private presentations, ...
- We shall send you the fair's news bulletin, FITURNEWS, on a periodic basis, which includes useful information regarding the fair, the new features due to be presented by exhibitors and news concerning the industry.
The main benefits of being a Trade Visitor who has signed up for the Trade Meeting Point are:
- Being part of a group of trade professionals who want to know what exhibitors are going to present at the fair before anyone else.
- Exhibitors will be able to inform you directly and keep you up to date with regard to their products, services, new developments, promotional activities, events, etc. This will increase your business opportunities and networking in a very personalised way, thus turning your participation in the fair into the most profitable days of the year.
- You can create a meeting diary with exhibitors to make the most of your participation in the fair by using the Meeting Service.
Remember: if you pre-register and sign on at the Trade Meeting-Point before 2nd November 2016, you will receive your free Direct Access Pass for Fitur 2017 via your e-mail address, thus facilitating your access to the fair.